- LiveDesktop: While in Preview mode, switching to window that has a WebView region won't re-render all WebViews on screen.
- Browser: UrlBar now renders correctly instead of a blue bar
- Finder: Thumbnail support for MS Office files stored in Dropbox.
- Browser: Functioning URL bar is now available in the Preview window.
- LiveDesktop: Dragging and resizing windows that float on top of the Browser window will no longer cause stutters.
- LiveDesktop: Clicking on Browser content area when in Live Site mode will bring the Browser window into focus.
- LiveDesktop: App icon for System Preferences will properly appear
- Finder: Changes to the tile size in the Properties Panel will now be properly reflected on the Canvas.
- WindowControls: Icons for close, minimize, and fullscreen are now properly centered
- Improved rendering of icons in Finder component
- Finder component was loading wrong content when toggling between "Generic" and "Dropbox" sources
- Added documentation
- WindowControl icons are now properly aligned for Retina displays
- LiveDesktop stops throwing an error when connecting to Finder and Browser components
- App Icons and Names now render properly in LiveDesktop when given recognized Frame names
- Dock in LiveDesktop has proper z-index
- Visual tweaks to tooltip in LiveDesktop
- Re-organized a few files and folders within the
- TrafficLight component is renamed to WindowControls
- Customizable page title in Browser component
- Browser component now properly renders the entire contents of its connected Frame
- An interactive TrafficLight component for use with LiveDesktop app windows
- “UI Traffic Light” Design component
- Icons for Finder and LiveDesktop now show up properly
- An improved Finder component
- Old Finder Design component
- Connecting frames to LiveDesktop shows proper App Icons
- An interactive Dock for the LiveDesktop Component
- App windows in LiveDesktop can be “closed” by clicking on the red close button
- Components are re-organized to improve their discovery
- App windows now stack properly
- Performance improvements
- App windows can be resized in LiveDesktop
- Performance improvements
- A new experimental LiveDesktop component for mimicking draggable windows on desktop
- The Browser component now includes a “Live Site” toggle for rendering the inputted URL
- Improved rendering of content connected to the Browser component
- A WebView component for rendering live websites. Currently only supports urls that don’t have cross-domain restrictions
- Show thumbnails for Dropbox files in the FinderGrid component. Currently supports image, video and PDF files
- Caching is now an option when using Dropbox data in Finder. Great for speeding up navigation within Dropbox folders
- Improved organization of components
- Bug fixes for Browser and FinderGrid components
- Favicons now render correctly in the Browser component
- Menu Bar Icons render properly
- Menu Bar adapts to Preview window width
- Dock Icons now render
- Popup menus now render
- Finder component now renders folder icons properly